Hato El Cedral
El Cedral is a world renowned for its exceptional display of wildlife and its unique lansdcape.
It is perfect destination for the eco tourist seeking to experience nature in its purest form.
Hundreds of species run freely undisturbed by man’s presence. The area is unhabited by Anacondas, giant anteaters, white tailed deers, red howler monkeys, pink river dolphins,
pumas, jaguars, crocodiles, caimans, capybaras, and more than 344 different species of birds.
It is considered one of the planet’s most diverse ecological reserves.
Because of this, it has become a landmark for international researchers. The ranch is endorsed by institutions such as The National Geographic Society, BBC, Discovery Channel, The New York Zoological society, The London Zoo among others.
Hato El Cedral is an experience you can’t miss!
Hato El Cedral’s lodge, known as Campamento Matiyure is equipped with 25 comfortable air-conditioned cabins with ceiling fans and private bathrooms with hot water.
Among the amenities are a swimming pool and an expansive dining room where native food is available.
To fully enjoy your trip to the ranch, we suggest a minimum stay of at least 3 days and 2 nights.
Land transfer in & out from Barinas.
Accommodation in comfortable cabins with AC and private bathroom.
All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, except Breakfast on Day 1 and Lunch & dinner on Day 3
English speaking nature tour guide.
Two daily safari-tours by touring car or boat.
· Tips to guides – Not compulsory but encouraged
· Alcoholic beverages
· Trip insurance – Strongly recommended for inward and outward bound travel
· Breakfast on first day of the program and dinner on last day
SGL US$ 450 per person
DBL US$ 350 per person
Children* 3-11 años 50% disccount
*Children under 11 years old staying in the same room as their parents
Rates are calculated per person/per night.
Suggested Items to Bring
· Hiking boots and socks
· Tennis shoes / sneakers / sandals with good tread
· Light cotton trousers, shorts, tee shirts,
· Rain protection (poncho)
· Sun protection / sun block
· Head protection – baseball cap, hat or scarf
· Insect repellent (suggestion – Johnson’s
Baby Oil, alcohol and / or “deet”)
· Small flash light and spare batteries
· Small backpack for daily essentials
· Camera with plenty of memory and a spare battery is advised!
· Please, no aerosols.
Light luggage and light clothing